Year after year, we make countless New Year’s resolutions to put the fit back in fitness, to spend more time with family, to help those in need, and perhaps one of the most popular resolutions, to get organized! According to the National Association of Professional Organizers, getting organized is one of the Top 5 New Year’s resolutions people make.
This year, Little Tikes is going to make it easier for you to stick to that New Year’s resolution! For a limited time, Little Tikes is offering Free Shipping on select toy boxes. What better way to start getting organized than with one of these fun and functional toy boxes from Little Tikes! And encourage the kids to get involved with our cool themed toy boxes like our new Basketball Toy Box and our Soccer Ball Toy Box! Click here to see all of the toy boxes with free shipping! But hurry, this offer is only valid until January 31st!
Here are some tips when getting started:
1. Make a list of your goals and desires for getting organized.
2. Think in small chunks – one room, one closet, or one drawer. Pick small and manageble tasks.
3. Be clear about your intentions for the space. We suggest making a list of goals and tackling them one by one.
4. Make three piles – the keep, toss and recycle/giveaway items. Be tough here. If you haven’t seen it, worn it, or used it in two years, toss it.
5. Don’t go for perfection. Get organized so that you can live, don’t live so that you can organize.