Inquiring minds want to know! That’s why the NEW Young Explorer™ Learning Computer is a “must have” for any childcare provider. This amazing learning center is loaded with all the information that children crave — sized and digitized to match their growing minds and skill levels. Besides creating a comfort level with computers, this technological marvel offers many benefits for children, including enhanced critical and cognitive thinking skills, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking. Having child-appropriate computers and software in your facility demonstrates to parents that you understand the importance of technology in their child’s growth. This thoughtfully-designed learning environment is a hallmark way to distinguish your childcare facility.
– IBM® Think Centre PC
– Internal DVD-ROM
-19″ Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor
– 256 mb RAM (minimum)
– 40 GB hard drive (minimum)
– 10/100 Ethernet
– Microsoft XP Professional
– Sound Card and 2 external speakers
– Surge Protector
– Custom Little Tikes Learning Keyboard and Tiny Mouse
– IBM® Computer Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
– Pre-loaded educational software includes: Millie’s Math House®, Sammy’s Science House®, Bailey’s Book House®, Trudy’s Time and Place® and Thinkin’ Things®.
– Flat desktop area
– Left and Right built-in mousepads
– Bench seat that fits two children and offers storage inside for supplies
– Two locking cabinet doors so the computer wiring can be stored safely inside the ventilated cabinet.
– Locking castors keep the unit from rolling during use